Phillip didn’t have classes today! There were workshops and meetings for the students to go to though, so he didn’t exactly have a free day! But it was nice to not have class and not get more new information to study! Since he didn’t have class, we slept in today till a little after 8:00! It was nice!!! He headed to school and I went to Kwik Bargains and Grande Marche in Philipsburg. They were open today! Yeah!!! I got a laundry basket at Kwik Bargains. It will be so nice to have 2 laundry baskets next time I do laundry. I have been taking the one laundry basket and everything else in garbage bags! Tacky!!! I stocked up on sodas on Grande Marche because they had Coke, Mt. Dew, and Sunkist all for $1.75 for a 2 liter! Sweet!!! Coke is usually the only one you can find for $1.75! We’re both pretty excited to have something other than coke for once!!! I got pineapple yogurt today! (I can’t remember if you can get that in the US or not??? But I like it! They have lots of different flavors of yogurt here.) I got something new that I am anxious to try. It looks like a box of milk, but it’s called Yogho! Framboos yoghurtdrank. It’s a yogurt drink and from what I can tell by the writing on the side (not English!!!) looks like maybe it’s 55% yogurt and the rest “melk.” I got the raspberry flavor. Interesting! I also got Phillip a can of Monster drink. All of his classmates drink a ton of these! They’re energy drinks! He has been wanting to try one!
Phillip heard back from the Dr. that he worked with for the airport disaster response. She loved the paper that he wrote! She said she was impressed and wanted to know if they could just submit his paper to the board! Sweet!!!!!!
I finished reading and then did 2 assignments today. I started a third paper, but am not quite finished with it. Phillip has been at school studying all day again.
No comments:
Post a Comment