I got up at 6:30 this morning and headed over to Rainbow to meet Melissa to play tennis at 7:00. I was pretty excited about it till I climbed all those stairs just to find a ton of puddles on the tennis court! It must have rained a ton again last night! Of course, they didn’t have a squeegee, so no tennis for us! I came and sorted laundry instead. I was so glad that I bought a 2nd laundry basket awhile back. That made taking all that laundry to school much easier!!! I was super excited that there were 3 washers (out of 4) working today. For the past 5 months, there have only been 2 working! Seven loads of laundry, several hours, and way too much money later, I finally lugged everything home! Carrying it all up the stairs is always the worst part! I swear doing laundry here totally wears me out! I was also starving by this point! So we had a quick lunch and I headed to the pool with my book again! Nice!!!
The electricity was out for a couple hours this afternoon! Phillip is usually gone during the day when it’s out. So today, he understood how I usually feel when it goes out! I came home from the pool to find him studying on the balcony. It’s much cooler outside when there are no fans running inside! Crazy. There was only one other girl at the pool when I got there. All of a sudden, there were like 7 or 8 people there! That’s how I found out about the electricity going off…whenever it goes off, everyone heads to the pool! At least the water stayed on today! It went out the past 2 days. That was pretty annoying as well!
Phillip is back to normal!!! He’s hyper and going crazy stuck inside though! Haha!
We have been playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook and trying to beat other people’s scores. Phillip and Sara had a hilarious competition going on this afternoon! Sara beat Phillip by 100 points, and Phillip was soooo upset! So he had to play again and beat her. He was pretty proud of himself for this! (Come on Sara, beat his score again! LOL!!)
I am posting pics of my new favorite tennis court…and of a guy working on our roof! He was making sure it was secure for Hurricane Season!
No comments:
Post a Comment