Saturday, June 6, 2009

I love Skype!!!!

I goofed off this morning and made a St. Maarten card that Brittani wants to buy. FUN! Then I sorted through my card making supplies that I brought back with me. I realized I’m missing a couple flower stamps that I need for the Hawaiian shirts. So glad I figured it out now because Mom is getting ready to mail my next textbook here and can just mail the stamp too!

Phillip had a review session this morning then came back at 11:30 ready to go the beach! We got ready as quick as we could and headed there to watch a sand volleyball tournament! It was a 3rd semester fundraiser and we had several friends playing in it. It was fun to watch, but was SO HOT!!!! So of course, we jumped in the ocean afterwards to cool off! There just isn’t much better than floating in the ocean, bobbing up and down with the waves! So relaxing!!! It was a great study break for Phillip!!!

Phillip and I finally downloaded Skype a few days ago and we got our parents hooked up on it too! I was able to talk to and see (using webcams) my mom when we got it working today! So cool!!!! Then Matt was awesome and downloaded it on their computer and I was able to talk to and see him and Phillip’s parents!!! Neat! Then I found cousin Jennifer on Skype too and got to talk to her and Katie Ann and Caleb!!! So fun! Needless to say, I’m definitely hooked on Skype now. If you have a webcam and microphone on your computer, it sends your image to the other person. It’s a real live video, so you can see each other and hear each other talking. Technology amazes me!!!! If you’d like to download Skype, you can look us up. Our screenname is laura.and.phillip so that’s what you’d have to type in to search for us. Very neat!!!!! (My parents’ computer didn’t have a webcam or microphone so we had to order one for them from walmart.com! I was so excited when they got it today!)

After that, I did give in and study! I read a chapter and wrote a paper. Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment