I got up early and finished my final project this morning! Awesome!!!! I finished 3 classes in 2 months and 19 days! Not bad! Just hope I can keep up the fast pace! I am waiting on the book for class 4 to arrive in the mail. I’m pretty excited about having the weekend free with nothing to study! I am hoping it arrives early next week though. I spent most of the rest of the day reading! It has been awhile since I read a book for fun! I even took my book, a bottle of sweet tea, and a raft to the pool today! That was great…so relaxing! Phillip enjoyed sleeping tons today!
Lately we have been noticing blue tape on the palm trees in our apartment complex. Each tree has a different number written on the tape. We wondered what in the world that was for! Well, we figured it out today! I wish I would have gotten a picture, but didn’t have the camera with me. There were guys here trimming the palm trees. So someone must have marked all of the ones that needed to be trimmed. They had long, dead/dying “branches” hanging down from them. The workers would lean a huge, tall ladder up against the tree. One guy would climb the ladder, then tie the ladder to the top of the palm tree to secure it! It looked scary! Then he would trim the tree. The worker on the ground just stood and watched. It was crazy to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment