I skipped the walk this morning to wait for the guy to come fix the water heater. Of course, he didn’t come till later! Oh well, I got a lot of homework done during the time I should have been on the walk! Two guys finally came to fix the water heater and boy was that interesting! Our water heater only holds 12 gallons! Today, I was extremely glad it didn’t hold more because about half of that water ended up on our floor! It soaked 3 rugs and took 4 beach towels to clean up the water mess! BUT it was worth it…we now have hot water again! Washing dishes is soooo much easier now! (I spread everything on the rails of our balcony to dry…it looked pretty funny!)
Since I skipped the walk, I swam laps this afternoon. It sure was easier swimming today than when I swim after walking 4.5 miles! My goal was to swim 70 laps…but I wasn’t tired yet at 70, so ended up swimming 100! NICE!!! The battery in my waterproof MP3 player died on lap 37…I wasn’t thrilled about that!
I studied the rest of the afternoon and was determined to finish a power point assignment. I finally finished it around 7:30! I have 4 assignments done now for a class that starts in July! After finishing that, I got out all of my card-making supplies. I am having a class tomorrow for the spouses! I’m charging $5.00 and they will each get to make and keep 6 cards. The normal price in the States is $15 and you make 10 cards. Plus you have to take your own double sided tape, which I am providing here. So they’re definitely getting a good deal! I’ve never gotten everything ready for a class before! I had totally underestimated the amount of time it would take me! Four hours later, I am ready! I have everything packed in my little suitcase and ready to take to school. We’re holding the class in the Multi-Purpose Room on campus. Our little apartment would have never been big enough! I have 8 girls signed up to come. We are going to make 3 different designs, 2 of each. I hope they have fun!!!!! If they like it, I hope to bring back more stuff and would love to do another class! I’ll post pics tomorrow of the cards we make!
No comments:
Post a Comment