Friday, February 27, 2009

Beach Day!

I spent some time this morning looking at my learner website and learning where to find everything. It’s interesting to read everything and learn how to learn online. Haha!

We went to the beach after Phillip’s classes today! I love beach days!!! Then Phillip had a review session this afternoon. I spent the afternoon reading! I better get in all the “fun” reading I can while I have time! We took a short walk after dinner and explored a resort nearby. We wanted to see the beach by it, but there’s only a tiny little section there! We were really surprised!

I also painted my fingernails this morning, with another of the Del Sol colors. It’s the turquoise color that’s supposed to turn green. I was really disappointed though because they didn’t change!!!! I couldn’t believe it. My toenails changed colors, so it’s not like it wasn’t sunny enough. I’m going to have to try it a couple more times. If it still doesn’t work, that bottle of polish is getting returned!!! How sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment