I went on the walk this morning, then Willow and I went grocery shopping this afternoon!!! We also stopped at Ace and Kwik Bargains! I got 2 really exciting things! Seriously it totally made my day…you ready for these????
A LAUNDRY BASKET AND A DRYING RACK!!!! Woo-hoo!! Now I finally have someplace to dry clothes after I wash them by hand, which I do quite frequently because I don’t like to pay $6.00 a load more than I absolutely have to! Sad huh?!? And hopefully a laundry basket will be helpful next time I have to carry 38 pounds of laundry to the laundry rooms in the dorms…
Seems like not much to write about, I know, but shopping here isn’t exactly a quick thing, so took up most of the afternoon!
One of the spouses has a couple friends who play tennis and is going to give them my info!! I’d be so happy to find someone to play tennis with! And I heard there are courts in Maho that you can play on for $10 a day, or $100 a year. That year deal is amazing if I could actually find people to play with! How exciting! Maybe there’s hope yet???
Quote of the day is from Tina: “have a good Friday (even though almost all your days are like Fridays)”
Had to laugh at that one…guess it IS true though…
No comments:
Post a Comment