I finally got to go for the walk with the girls again this morning! I had missed it! It rained on us though, so that was kind of funny! I painted my nails with the Del Sol polish last night, so it was fun to see them change colors this morning! My nails are peach and turn dark pink. My toenails are bright pink and turn purple! I was so impressed, I had to take pictures again! I’m posting the inside and outside pics. The inside toe pic is blurry, but you can see the color at least.
I supplied for just one class period this afternoon. I had the 7th grade Social Studies class again. They’re a fun group! They had a hard assignment today, so weren’t too happy about it, but they tried hard! At least most of them did…
I supplied for just one class period this afternoon. I had the 7th grade Social Studies class again. They’re a fun group! They had a hard assignment today, so weren’t too happy about it, but they tried hard! At least most of them did…
No comments:
Post a Comment