I forgot to mention it yesterday, but on the walk we saw 7 of the cutest puppies I’ve ever seen! We believe they had been abandoned. They were hiding in the trees around a run down, abandoned hotel. We all loved them…they were so tiny and cute! Today, one of the girls brought treats along and another girl followed a puppy, trying to give it some treats. She did get close to the puppies, and saw that they had black spots all over them. Next thing we knew, she was slapping her ankles all over and ran out of there shouting about fleas…sure enough, she had fleas all over her shoes, socks, and ankles. Ewww!!! She finally managed to get them off! We feel so sorry for these poor puppies though!
Willow, Heather, and I spent the afternoon at the pool. Willow borrowed my second Twilight book after the walk this morning and was already completely hooked by this afternoon. I’m supposed to get the 3rd and 4th books tomorrow from Jen, and Willow already claimed them after me. These books are certainly addicting! I’m so glad the spouses pass books around like this!!!!
CHARLES CALLED THIS EVENING!!! He brought our car back!! Hooray! He didn’t change the alternator after all, but unhooked the alarm and rigged another way that we can keep it from being stolen! Haha! He also changed the ball joint and wheel rod. The car rides so much smoother now! It used to vibrate and bump around all the time and it actually feels fairly normal while driving it now! Sure hope it works this time!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment