Monday, February 23, 2009

TENNIS!!!!

I had my first tennis lesson today! Lucho (the tennis pro) is really nice! He gives a great discount to AUC students and spouses! He only charges $10 for half an hour. That’s like ¼ of the cost at home! Wow! And while taking lessons there, you don’t have to pay anything to use the courts either. I’m hoping to take advantage of that. I’ve found a few people to play with now! I just hope that I can find someone around the same level as me!!!! It’s hard to play when one person is way better than the other…and no fun to be the better one or the worse one!!! Willow had her first lesson today too. She’s a beginner, but I’m so glad she’s doing it too. What a great experience! Plus, it’s fun to be able to go together!

Phillip and I have been playing Animal Crossing way too much today. I plan to return it to Willow tomorrow, so we have to get our fill of it today! Hehehe!

I baked brownies this evening. I just cannot get used to our oven. It must get too hot, I guess?!? It bakes things too fast, then burns things sometimes…but sometimes the insides don’t get done totally and the outsides burn. UGH! Stupid miniature appliances!!!! The edges of the brownies are a little too done and the inside is a little too chewy. Go figure. But they’re still pretty good…we’ll have no problem eating them! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment