Sunday, February 22, 2009







We met Mark, Sean, and Nick at the beach this afternoon. I sprayed lemon juice in my hair before going, so laid out for awhile before joining the guys playing in the waves. They were entertained by a tennis ball and trying to get each other knocked over by a big wave while catching the ball! It was pretty funny to watch! I wore my new flowered bikini to the beach. I really like it! And I wore one of the new cover ups! It was so nice to have that…so much easier than trying to put sandy clothes back on!

I am very excited about starting tennis lessons tomorrow! I’ve also heard of a few more people who play tennis, so maybe there’s hope for playing tennis sometimes after all! That’s exciting!!!

I am hoping to hear from Northcentral University this week. They have my application, my resume, and my transcripts. Hopefully it won’t take much longer for them to decide if they want me! ;-)

I definitely won’t have to supply tomorrow or Tuesday. There’s no school because of French Carnival. I don’t even know what that is, but I know there’s no school!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I noticed in the background there aren't many people at the beach??? What's the deal..do people not go to the beach there? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete