I slept in this morning till almost 9:30!!! (Phillip says I’m lazy here. I didn’t usually sleep that late at home and he liked to sleep late…now it’s reversed!) My excuse was that I was catching up from my 6 hours of sleep Thursday night!
Block 2 is on Monday, which means 4 exams! So needless to say, Phillip (and all the other students) are studying all weekend. We decided to splurge for lunch though and get Subway to celebrate Valentine’s Day! We drove to Maho (car worked fine!!!) to go to Subway. We walked into this Subway one of the first couple days we were here, just because we were curious about prices. We couldn’t believe that the 6 inch subs were like $8.00!!! But we decided it would be a good, yet quick, treat for today. Turns out we were wrong about prices!!!! We didn’t know what to look for at the time, but those were the NAF (Dutch) prices! My 6 inch sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub was $4.79 and his 6 inch turkey was $4.39!!! Plus there’s an AUC discount, so it was only $8.30 total! We were pretty excited about that! And it was soooo good!!!
Phillip went to a review session this afternoon and I played Animal Crossing with Tina! (You can hook the Wii up to wireless internet and meet on there and visit each other’s towns in the game…kinda cool!) I also started working on a little cross stitch picture today! It’s actually a Christmas ornament…it’s a snowman. It’s cute! Cross stitch takes forever, but I have a feeling I’ll finish this one too quickly and wish it was bigger!
This evening I’m typing some notes for Phillip. I don’t even know half the words I’m typing. I never did like Science, but geez…I don’t understand any of this stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment