Monday, February 16, 2009

Survived Block 2

Phillip got up at 6:00 to study this morning. We had another alarm set at 7:00 just to make sure he was still up. I got up at the 7:00 alarm and got his breakfast out. I was debating staying up or laying back down for about an hour before I needed to get up for the walk. Then my phone rang…CIA wanting me to supply all day, instead of just part of the afternoon. Good thing I was already up! They needed me in the Drama/English room this morning and the first half of the afternoon. That was good because I had already been in that classroom another day so knew the students! The last class of the day, I was in 2nd grade Reading. They were so cute, all those little kids in their uniforms and ties!! (Monday is formal day, and they all have to wear a tie…yes, girls too!!!)

I called Phillip when I finished supplying and he was already at the beach! I came home to get ready and put sunscreen on, then went to meet him there. The beach was packed again…students everywhere!!!! That’s where everyone goes after blocks! It was fun!

The exams were hard today! Everyone thought so! Phillip only knows scores for one test so far and he passed it! (The average was 73, which is pretty low considering that 70 and above is passing!!!!) Yikes!

We got Pizza Dan’s tonight as a treat! We thought about going out, but we were both soooo tired! Not enough sleep and then the beach…guess that did it! I got the 3 cheese pizza. One of the cheeses is goat cheese. It’s a little weird on pizza, I must admit, but it was good. I’d definitely get it again. Yummy pizza!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment