Phillip ordered our new license plate today! These are the license plates that all island cars were supposed to have in January! They’re late! Imagine that! The license plates are now scheduled to arrive the second week in March. We had heard if you pay ahead of time, the process is much simpler. They had a representative at school today to make it easier for students. So after classes this morning, Phillip came back here, got the paperwork from the car and headed to school. He made copies of the papers because we had heard that they take them and don’t give them back! Sure enough, it was true! So they have the originals of our car title, insurance, and inspection paperwork. Isn’t that weird that they take the originals???? So all we have left is copies. Students in the past that didn’t know to make copies were left with none, then had major issues if they were pulled over at some point. Why would they keep the originals?!? That’s so weird!
I’m still not feeling great today, but wanted out of the house, so went to lay out by the pool for about an hour this afternoon. It was so nice and the sun felt great! I wore my new striped bikini for the first time! Fun!
I logged in to my new "learner website" this evening and read the syllabus. I also got the ISBN numbers for the books I have to order. I need to try to order those soon. I am dreading paying the shipping to get them here though!
No comments:
Post a Comment