Today was a great day! I got an email this afternoon saying that I’ve been accepted to Northcentral University! I enrolled in my first class. I’m going to give this a try! I’m only going to take one class at first…see how I like it and get used to it. Then hopefully I’ll take 2 at a time after that. I’m anxious to get started. I will start April 1st.
I played tennis today with Christina and Alicia! We had fun!!!! Christina hits really hard, so it’ll definitely be good for me to hit against her! We all had a lot of fun and hope to start going more often! Hanna was taking a tennis lesson while we were playing and then joined us for awhile afterwards. She was a beginner when she started taking lessons with Lucho and tonight was her first time hitting with people…she had only taken lessons before. Hopefully she’ll join us more often! I’m so happy to find people to play tennis with!!
Several people have been sick lately or are getting sick. Sounds like what I had is going around! I feel much better today and didn’t get tired like I had been. But I’m starting to cough more…ugh! Hope this doesn’t last long!!! And hope Phillip doesn't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment