Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

I stayed up way too late last night, reading Twilight and playing online. I was really tempted to sleep in, but I also wanted to go for the walk with the girls…I was good, I went for the walk! :-) Then I came home and sorted laundry. I hadn’t done laundry in two and a half weeks…well not in the laundry room anyway. In between, I frequently hand wash everything that we run out of. We don’t have that many clothes here! But I needed to wash sheets and towels, so that was two loads, then I did a load of darks and one of lights. $22 and 3 and a half hours later I gave up…bringing some darks back unwashed and just washed the rest by hand. (There were only 3 washers working and 2 dryers, so it took forever!) The good news is that the car started just fine!!!! It wasn’t near as bad doing laundry since I could drive everything there instead of walking with it!!! The bad news is that internet wasn’t working and that’s how I planned to pass the time while waiting with the laundry. I almost fell asleep at one point, then one of Phillip’s friends came in to tell me the good news…he’s moving in May to an apartment under us! Well, we’re on the 3rd floor, he’ll be on the first. That’ll be cool!!

This evening I played Animal Crossing on the Wii. I borrowed it from a friend here! It’s a cute game. (We have wireless connection here, so if any of you have it, we can play online!)

No comments:

Post a Comment