Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dominos Delivers Beer!!

Phillip took a study break this afternoon and we met some friends at the beach for a couple of hours. I absolutely love our afternoons at the beach! Swimming/treading water in the ocean and laying out on a towel in the sand…it’s wonderful!!!

My parents are in Evansville today and I talked to Mom on the phone while she was in Target, swimsuit shopping for me! She’d pick out a swimsuit she thought I’d like and then give me the numbers on it so I could look it up online. She did good…found 2 that I love! She’s mailing them, and a few things from home that we wish we would have brought. Absolutely can’t wait to get that package!!! (Especially the swimsuits…hooray!!!!!!!)

This evening, we ordered Dominos Pizza!!! We got 2 large pizzas, cheesy bread, and a 2 liter of Coke for $32, including our tip. Not bad actually! (They had a special that really made us laugh though…3 large pizzas, 2 oven baked sandwiches, and a 6 PACK OF BEER for $43. Good deal, but too much food for us. Can’t believe they deliver beer!) Anyway, we ate our pizza and drank Carib beer while watching the Super Bowl! Fun stuff!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment