We got our car back today!!! Charles actually fixed it on Tuesday, then let it sit till today to make sure it would still start. No problems starting it, so he returned it! (He replaced the alternator.) He would not let me pay him yet…says to call him in a few days and if it’s still running right, then we can pay him. He is such a nice guy! I insisted on at least giving him 20 for a tip for now…he wouldn’t hear of taking any more today...
Willow and I went to see Lucho today and set up a time for our tennis lessons! Our first lesson will be on Monday the 23rd. I can’t wait! Guess it wasn’t a waste after all, using precious suitcase room to bring 2 tennis rackets, “tennis” tennis shoes, and my tennis clothes! (I was regretting that for awhile, thinking of all the things I could have brought instead…)
I talked to someone today that I highly respect and he was in favor of the online doctorate degree. A relative of his is currently getting his doctorate from the same school, and that relative has 2 friends who already have theirs from the same school. I was relieved to hear that. Phillip and I also did some research last night on the group that accredited Northcentral…it’s the same group that accredited all the major colleges and universities in Indiana and surrounding states! Another good sign! All in all, this just feels right. Hopefully that means starting April first, I won’t have quite as much free time on my hands????
I finished reading the 4th Twilight book today. These are fabulous books and I’m so sad that I’m finished with them! What will I do now?!?!?
I had to add in part of a forward that I received today! It just felt appropriate!
Ok, it’s way past my bedtime. Goodnight…
From a strictly mathematical viewpoint:
What Equals 100%?
What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?
Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?
We have all been in situations where someone wants you to GIVE OVER 100%.
How about ACHIEVING 101%?
What equals 100% in life?
Here's a little mathematical formula that might help answer these questions:
If: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Is represented as: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.
H-A-R-D-W-O- R- K
8+1+18+4+23+ 15+18+11 = 98%
And: K-N-O-W-L-E- D-G-E
11+14+15+23+ 12+5+4+7+ 5 = 96%
But: A-T-T-I-T-U- D-E
1+20+20+9+20+ 21+4+5 = 100%
THEN, look how far the love of God will take you:
L-O-V-E- O-F- G-O-D
12+15+22+5+15+ 6+7+15+4 = 101%
Therefore, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that: While Hard Work and Knowledge will get you close, and attitude will get you there, It's the Love of God that will put you over the top!
No comments:
Post a Comment