Thursday, March 26, 2009

Private Security Guard?

I went for the walk this morning again! There were only 4 of us today…our group keeps getting smaller and smaller!!! I read a lot this afternoon, then played tennis with Christina at 4:30. A security officer from nearby saw us playing and came over and sat on the bench to watch. He was very friendly…said he wanted some entertainment! He watched for the whole hour and a half!!! Nice job huh?!? On the other hand, we sure couldn’t complain because it was like we had our own private security guard! Kinda funny!

I met a 5th semester spouse today to buy beach chairs from her. 2 chairs at $5.00 each. That seems to be the going rate for used beach chairs…but these recline too, so we’re thinking we got a good deal! They are huge!!!! They’re each folded up in a nice carrying bag and I didn’t get them out yet. Let’s hope we still like them once we do…ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment