Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ready for Friday!

It took forever to fall asleep last night, but then I did sleep 6 hours! Not bad! The alarm woke me at 7:25…I wanted to get an early start on laundry so I could do it while all the students would be in class. I lugged everything to the car, which started on the 3rd try…scared me!!!!! It’s sooooo much nicer being able to drive laundry to school instead of carrying it like I had to do the first time! I did 5 loads of laundry, which cost $28.00 and took 3 hours. Gotta love it! Then I met Phillip in the Rotunda, where we met two 5th semester girls that we bought used books from. We got 7 books for $50.00. Very nice! That will definitely help next semester’s book bill to go down!

After putting all the laundry away, I read on the balcony for awhile this afternoon. It was nice out there, but got hot quick.

Phillip is studying with friends tonight on campus. I’m getting ready to paint my fingernails and toenails with Del Sol polish so I’ll be all ready for a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment