Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Busy Day!

I went on the walk this morning with the girls! It’s seriously the best way to start out the day! Then Julia and I went to the beach for about an hour and a half! Certainly can’t complain about that either! :-) Then I came home for a quick lunch and shower, and went to CIA to sub for a Dutch class from 1:10 – 2:15. The kids thought it was funny that I don’t speak ANY Dutch. It really didn’t matter though because they just had a word search to do. I discovered how hard it is to find words that you don’t recognize in a word search…I could barely find any of them! The kids were good at it though!

For dinner tonight, I called and ordered Thai food from a little place by the casino. Everyone loves this place, so I had been wanting to try it. They said it would be ready in 15 minutes. So we waited a few minutes, walked down the street to Pizza Dan’s, and placed an order for a pizza for Phillip. Then we walked to the Thai place, picked up my food, and walked back to Pizza Dan’s. Perfect timing…he was just slicing Phillip’s pizza. We walked back home and enjoyed dinner! Mine came with a hot sauce that had my mouth on FIRE!!!! It was good though! (And no washing dinner dishes tonight…hooray!)

Phillip is in the library studying again. I worked some puzzles with Mom and plan to read the rest of the night, and maybe go to bed early…I have a headache tonight! UGH!

WE FLY HOME ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment