I finally slept for 5 hours last night! Hooray! I’m still coughing lots, but not those terrible coughing attacks where I can’t stop coughing forever! I’m seriously hoping that means this medicine is helping then!
I went to Pizza Dan’s for pizza tonight. I placed our order, then walked into the little coffee shop to buy chippie minutes for Phillip’s phone. He wasn’t out of minutes yet, but for some reason they expired today! (Mine expired like 3 weeks ago and we bought them at the same time…didn’t understand that one!) Once you add in the new minutes though, your old minutes come back too. Weird! I think it’s just a scam to make you buy too many minutes…anyway…
I actually tried to buy him minutes when I was on my way home from the Pharmacy on Saturday. I stopped at a gas station where we had bought them before. They have a little vending machine that you put your money in, select the amount, and then it prints out a little receipt with the code you type in your phone. The machine kept spitting my money back out! Finally the worker told me the machine was too full of money and wouldn’t accept any more! I thought that was hilarious!!!!! Oh well at least I got his minutes while waiting for pizza today…
The pizza was so good! I got Phillip his usual pepperoni of course, but I tried another new one! I got the ranch pizza! It had ranch instead of pizza sauce, then had cheese, chicken, and tomato slices. It’s definitely my new favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment