Monday, March 30, 2009

Art Class Again

I subbed for Art class today! It was fun, but I didn’t get the nice long plan period. Kinda figured I wouldn’t…I had to fill in for the Spanish teacher while she ran an errand. She was only gone for like half of the class though, so I did get some time to just sit and read. Sweet!

Phillip had a review tonight from 7:00 – 9:00 and went to the library after. A week from today is Block 4. Hard to believe!!!!

My throat is killing me still…hurts all day long. I think that’s weird because normally it seems to hurt more in the morning or evening or something. But it hurts like crazy all day…just don’t understand! Thank goodness for Otter Pops! I love them AND they feel good on my throat! Nothing too exciting to tell today…hopefully more exciting tomorrow! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment