What is it about Sundays and electricity? It went out twice today! Good day to be lazy and read! Phillip went to a review session at school at 3:00 and soon after, I started getting ready for church. I was supposed to pick Christina up at 4:15. I was so excited about going to church again! Julia called at 4:00 so see if I needed a ride. (They already have 4 in their vehicle, so I told her thanks for thinking of me, but I’d have to pass since another friend was going too.) Soooo I get down to the car and am backing out of my parking spot and can’t turn the wheel! Something is majorly wrong. So I try again and it did turn a little, but I had to force the wheel to turn…it was terrible! So I call Mom and Dad (from my cell phone…probably cost a fortune) to ask about power steering. Sure enough, they suspect the same thing. (Nothing like getting a phone call from another country asking for car advice right?!?!?)
So I called Christina and explained. She understood…happens so much here with cars that everyone is used to it! Figures though…here I even passed up a ride and then didn’t end up getting to go! Ugh!!!
When Phillip got home, we checked the power steering fluid like Dad had suggested. It looks really low! So we’re hoping and praying that some new fluid will fix the problem!!!
We had a quick dinner, then he went to the library to study again. He’s been studying there a lot more lately. He realizes that having a TV available here is just too tempting with basketball on!!! So I had a quiet evening at home, reading. I just finished one book and think I’ll start another!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment