I was expecting to sub for a 6th grade classroom this morning, but got there and the Vice Principal handed me lesson plans for high school Art! I was pleasantly surprised because Art sounded fun! And it was! I really enjoyed the art classes today! 2 of the classes are working with clay, which was my favorite thing ever in high school! Talk about bringing back memories! (I still wish I had a pottery wheel!) I even got a plan period today, which I usually don’t because I end up having to fill in for another teacher. So I had an hour and 15 minutes free to have lunch and read! (I had lunch duty during my actual lunch period, but didn’t mind since I had a plan period!!!) And the best news is…I get to sub for the same class tomorrow! Sweet!
We’ve missed a couple episodes of CSI lately, but were able to tape one and download the other. We watched one tonight during dinner. It was great! I love that show!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait to watch the next one!
Phillip studied in the library this afternoon and is in a review session tonight. Study, study, study!!!!
I thought I would miss Grissom too much to keep watching CSI (and I do miss him!) but I am really enjoying CSI with Laurence Fishburne!
ReplyDelete