Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Power Steering Fluid


























































































































































I got to sub in the art class again today! And I didn’t have to cover anyone’s lunch duty, which meant that I had lunch from 11:10-11:45 and a plan period from 11:50-1:10. So I had 2 whole hours free!!! Amazing! Since it’s only a 5 minute walk, I walked home for lunch today. It hardly felt like a whole day of work with a 2 hour break in between! I could get used to that!

Willow picked me up after work and we went to Cole Bay. We went to a pet store, Ace, and NAPA! I got some Power Steering Fluid at NAPA!!!! We were so hopeful that it would fix our car!!! The thought of it being something more really scared me!!! Then we went grocery shopping and headed home.

Phillip and I went to the car and starting pouring in fluid, then checking it. The stupid stick was just about impossible to read, but we finally got it full and the car WORKED fine again!!! Thank goodness for that!!!!!!!!!!

We have a tree in front of our balcony that is blooming a beautiful pink color. These little bright yellow birds love it and are always there! I like the birds because they remind me of my mom. She loves watching the yellow birds at her birdfeeders! She would love these!

I took pictures of our apartment wall again this evening. I have taken some periodically while they’ve been building it. I’m posting some pics of when they first started, through how it looks tonight. It’s coming along pretty quickly considering how things usually work around here. We do think it’s funny though because we were told it should only take about a week to do our section of the wall…so far it’s been 2 and a half weeks and they’re still working! Hilarious! The top left (3rd floor) apartment is ours. It's the one partly hidden by the palm tree. The open space on the very left is the stairway.

1 comment: