Friday, March 20, 2009

HUGE Waves!!!

I was up before my alarm this morning, but decided not to go on the walk again since the meds knocked me out so bad yesterday morning. It did seem to make me tired again this morning, but I kept busy and didn’t nap. Then I had tons of energy late morning! So I’m still not exactly sure about hydrocodone!!!

Willow, Chris, and I went to the beach this afternoon! Adrienne (another spouse) was there, laying out, so we joined her. A little while later Julia and Don arrived and joined us too. Then Ricky joined us. Our group just kept growing! The waves were huge today!!!! Chris liked riding the waves in. That looked a little too rough for us! He got slammed into the sand a few times. No thanks! Adrienne and I did have fun playing in the waves though! We have discovered that when there’s a huge wave coming, if you just face the wave and dive straight into it, then it doesn’t wash you up onto the shore. The waves today would actually take us up in the air and then drop us. It was a blast!

Phillip is studying in the library tonight. He’s being good…he knew he’d be tempted to watch basketball if he was here studying! Good for him!!! So I have a quiet evening at home. I’ve been playing online. I think I’m going to get ready for bed, read the Bible, and then read in bed tonight. I like doing that!

I went back and added pics to yesterday’s blog and one pic to Tuesday’s blog. I need to start taking time to add pics on the right day!

No comments:

Post a Comment