Phillip wanted a study break this morning and just wanted to get away for awhile, so we drove to Philipsburg and walked around the shops there. Del Sol was closed today. There are actually 2 Del Sol stores on Front Street and they were both closed!!!! That was sad. We had lunch at Kangaroo Court. It was really good! Phillip got a pizza…he said it was the best pizza he’s had here! I got a crab salad sandwich on French bread. Delicious! He got a coke for $2.25 and I got a glass of lemonade for $2.50. I soooooo miss free refills!!!! We have learned to drink very slowly because sure don’t wanna pay double that price!!!!
This afternoon, Phillip went to the library again to study. I took advantage of this time to get some things done. I washed out a ton of clothes by hand. It took me forever, but I’m so glad to have it done! Our drying rack is totally full and so is the kitchen doorway…it’s a great place to hang things to dry! I also painted my toenails with my new favorite polish…the Del Sol bright pink that turns purple in the sun. I LOVE this color!!!
Phillip met Sean, Mark, and Nick at the casino around 5:00 to watch some basketball! Good study break. Now he’s studying again tonight and I’m going to go read in bed.
This afternoon, Phillip went to the library again to study. I took advantage of this time to get some things done. I washed out a ton of clothes by hand. It took me forever, but I’m so glad to have it done! Our drying rack is totally full and so is the kitchen doorway…it’s a great place to hang things to dry! I also painted my toenails with my new favorite polish…the Del Sol bright pink that turns purple in the sun. I LOVE this color!!!
Phillip met Sean, Mark, and Nick at the casino around 5:00 to watch some basketball! Good study break. Now he’s studying again tonight and I’m going to go read in bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment