It was bright and sunny this morning, so we finally got to have our work out class! We were excited that it didn’t get rained out! We’re doing “Butts and Guts” this week. I have a feeling my butt’s gonna be sore tomorrow!!!! But it was a good workout.
It’s raining a lot again this evening! Rains are so funny here though. It usually only lasts for a few minutes, and then it’s over! During the day, it can be gloomy and raining tons, then bright and sunny 5 minutes later. How odd!
Phillip said earlier that his computer was “looking at him funny!” It took him a second to realize what he’d said, and then he said “oops I mean it’s doing something funny!” I was cracking up at him! Hehehehe…
Cable went out again! If it doesn’t come back on in 2 hours, we’re going to miss CSI and that would NOT be cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment