Friday January 9, 2009
Phillip only had one class this morning, from 8:00 – 9:30, but then had a meeting from 12:00 – 2:00. They had ice cream there though, so he was excited. He is doing fine, but studying lots already. He spent most of the rest of the day studying.
I spent the afternoon with Jane. We had lunch at Mary’s Boon…beautiful place right on the ocean. Amazing beach beside it and hardly anyone was even there!!! It’s a little hard to get there…if you don’t know about it, you’d never find it. Might be a good place to go in the future. Phillip could even study there, it’s so quiet! Then we went and collected more sea glass!!!!! That is sooo cool! Seriously, I’m obsessed!!!
When I got back, Phillip and I took a walk to the beach (study break!) We wanted some sunset pictures… hope you like them!!!
Funny for the day…my bikini fastener broke the other day...luckily BEFORE I went outside! So I was thinking about buying another bikini this evening. There’s a little shop that has them for 20 dollars, so I thought I’d get one. They’re the kind that tie so one size fits everyone. Thank goodness the lady let me try it on. Yikes it hardly covered anything…I wouldn’t be caught dead in that! Guess it doesn’t matter to most people since it’s normal to go topless here anyway. (I still have one normal bikini left…looks like I’m sticking to that one!!!) hehehe...
Phillip only had one class this morning, from 8:00 – 9:30, but then had a meeting from 12:00 – 2:00. They had ice cream there though, so he was excited. He is doing fine, but studying lots already. He spent most of the rest of the day studying.
I spent the afternoon with Jane. We had lunch at Mary’s Boon…beautiful place right on the ocean. Amazing beach beside it and hardly anyone was even there!!! It’s a little hard to get there…if you don’t know about it, you’d never find it. Might be a good place to go in the future. Phillip could even study there, it’s so quiet! Then we went and collected more sea glass!!!!! That is sooo cool! Seriously, I’m obsessed!!!
When I got back, Phillip and I took a walk to the beach (study break!) We wanted some sunset pictures… hope you like them!!!
Funny for the day…my bikini fastener broke the other day...luckily BEFORE I went outside! So I was thinking about buying another bikini this evening. There’s a little shop that has them for 20 dollars, so I thought I’d get one. They’re the kind that tie so one size fits everyone. Thank goodness the lady let me try it on. Yikes it hardly covered anything…I wouldn’t be caught dead in that! Guess it doesn’t matter to most people since it’s normal to go topless here anyway. (I still have one normal bikini left…looks like I’m sticking to that one!!!) hehehe...
Let me know if you want me to go bikini shopping for you! Tell me the basic size and style, and we can maybe work something out!
ReplyDelete