Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pet Crab











Hooray, Phillip passed all his exams yesterday!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!

It absolutely poured this morning a little after 8:00. I was planning to go to the workout class this morning, but then I wondered if we’d have it because of rain. It did stop raining, but I figured the sand would be wet and gross and decided to attempt laundry instead. Turns out that was quite the work out anyway!!!! I hadn’t done it in a week and a half, so we had lots! I sorted it, stuffed my laundry bag full and a trash bag full of towels and sheets. I had 2 loads of darks and then a load of the towels and sheets. I couldn’t even fit the whites in the laundry bag, plus it was so heavy already! So I guess I’ll just have to wash more of those later by hand! I weighed myself, holding the laundry because I was curious since it felt so heavy! 38 pounds of laundry!!!!! That’s ridiculous!!!! What’s worse is that our car still doesn’t work, so I had to walk, carrying all that. School isn’t that far, but it sure seemed like it then! I finally made it there, but was so tired!!! I was so glad to see the laundry room! Doing laundry was no big deal, but carrying it back sucked just as bad as carrying it there, or maybe worse!!!! My arms were killing me!!!!

This afternoon, Phillip and I went to the pool. He studied and I read my novel. We didn’t actually even swim though. It rained off and on all day today, so the water was chilly today!!!! This evening we made a list of all the stuff we want to do while we’re here! Some examples: take the ferry to visit other islands nearby, do the zip lines, horseback riding, go to the sandcastle creations thing where people build those huge crazy designs in the sand, go surfing, windsurfing, and more... There are probably too many things on our list, but it’s a start. We’ll have to choose our top ones and work our way down. The 5th semesters say you have to make time to do these things as you go, or else it’ll be time to leave and you realize you haven’t done anything yet!

Phillip spotted this crab at the beach yesterday. It was in the sand, quite a ways away from the water and was about 5 inches in size! It was really cool! I wanted to keep it as a pet! Haha, just kidding!!!! I added pics to yesterday's blog, so make sure to check those out too. Notice the sunset picture with the frisbee in the middle...OOPS! haha!








No comments:

Post a Comment