Wednesday, January 7, 2009

day 2 of classes

Phillip’s classes went fine today. He had lab in the afternoon and a meeting in the evening. He didn’t have homework exactly, but did have more reading to do. The second semester students have had homework every day so far, so looks like they’re just being nice and breaking the first semesters in slow…

I hung out with Jane again today while Phillip was in classes and his meeting. We went out to lunch in an area called Oyster Bay. It was right on the beach too! These are my favorite kinds of restaurants now! I had a crab salad sandwich…it was delicious! We got Carib, which is the Caribbean beer they’re known for here. They put a lime in it, like Coronas at home. It was really good!

Then we went back to the beach where she gets her sea glass. It was fun wading around looking for it! We found several good pieces, but she said it still wasn’t much. Sometimes she finds a ton of it!!! I think we may go again tomorrow…I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment