Saturday, January 3, 2009

lazy Saturday

Today we’ve been lazy…it’s Phillip’s last free day before medical school starts! I’m so proud of him!!!! Tomorrow morning, we will both go to campus for registration. Then there are meetings for us both tomorrow and Monday. He will actually start classes on Tuesday.

We went swimming today at the pool. The water is soooo cold for some reason in our pool though, so we didn’t stay in long. Hardly anyone is ever in it because it’s too cold. You get really hot while laying out though, so it seems like the water should be warmer…who knows. Anyway, we laid out for awhile while reading. I’m totally obsessed with these books and am hating myself right now for not bringing the 3rd and 4th books. Oh well, I’ll have something to look forward to later…Phillip started reading Twilight and does like it, but isn’t hooked like me! Haha!

I still have a hard time believing we’re really here. It’s soooo pretty here and the weather is just amazing!

1 comment:

  1. It's my seeester!!! Glad you're getting settled in! Sounds like you're off to a good start. So once you get into your official place and give me the address, I imagine you'll be getting a package containing books 3 and 4! I finished them all!! Thanks for starting the addiction for me. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete