Monday, January 19, 2009

exercise, finally!

I joined the girls this morning for a 4.5 mile walk!!! It was a lot of fun. They do this almost every weekday morning. I plan to go most of the time. There were a bunch of us! 4 girls were even pushing strollers, and one girl had her 3 little dogs. Fun! We met at 8:30 and got back around 10:00. Nice way to start out the day!

I quizzed Phillip over his lunch break with his amino acid flashcards again. (Those are the flashcards I made, that I didn’t even understand what I was writing!!!! Good thing he’s learning them, not me!!!!)

I added a bunch of pictures to Phillip’s facebook for him today. His friends on facebook probably think he’s spending lots of time on there, and not studying…but it’s really me doing it!

We walked down the street to Pizza Dan’s this evening. We ordered a Student Special, which was a pepperoni pizza. It was only 13 dollars, which wasn’t too bad compared to other places around here. It only took 5 or 6 minutes, then he rings a little bell to tell you it’s ready. You go back to the window, pay, and get your box. We brought ours home with us, but there were a few outside tables to eat there too. He makes them with honey in the sauce. It was very different, but pretty good! I’d like to try their veggie pizza sometime!

OK, so I hope I’m not insane…I signed up for the “Beach Boot Camp” class tomorrow. It’s at 9:30 a.m. at Mullet Bay beach. I sure hope I’m not in over my head for this one…I’d really been bad about exercising the past few months at home. Guess this is a good way to jump right back in! (I heard something about sprints down the beach…hmmm)

1 comment:

  1. Uh huh, sprints on the beach...right. I'd be on my butt in the sand after about a hundred yards!

    ReplyDelete