Saturday January 10, 2009
We went to campus this morning for a sale. It was great…basically like a big yard sale. Students come to the gazebos with anything they want to sell. They had all kinds of things! We bought anatomy flashcards, a couple books for Phillip, a raft for the pool, a dry erase board with markers (he needs for classes), a Britta water pitcher, and a bedspread! It’s really pretty…diff shades of blue and trimmed in gold threads. Nice! We were told to bring one, but there’s no way we had room in our suitcases, so only brought a set of sheets. So we were excited to find this bedspread for 10 dollars! When we got back, I did 3 loads of laundry…feels like a waste of 9 dollars…but I’m really excited to have clean clothes and the bedspread washed and ready to put on tomorrow! (Can’t wait to move!!!!!)
Then I relaxed at the pool this afternoon. You’ll never believe this, but I’m reading Twilight AGAIN! (Hey, I needed something to read!) Anyway, it’s kinda neat. I don’t usually read books a second time, and especially not so soon! I’m catching things the second time around that I didn’t the first…how fun!
Ok, up to the room to read Twilight! Tomorrow is moving day!!! (may take a few trips…no way our little car will hold 9 bags!!!)
YEAH for moving day!! I'm so happy that we got to chat today!! I've missed talking to you. I loove my seester!!! Thanks for getting me addicted to Twilight. =)
ReplyDelete